True Or False Game

Sarah

noo not true LOL

false, I tried though, spent many years trying to learn Indonesian, but I was no good at it...

you realize you have met a native speaker here right :P Indonesian is not difficult, but it might be as confusing as hell because we have 5000++ local languages and sometimes we mix our local language with Indonesian LOL so yeah that's probably why my english teachers (they are native speakers from america/UK) gives up on learning our tricky language LOL

oh almost forgot! next person hates hamsters

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I HAAAAAAAAAATE hampsters... used to have one and mom spent more time with it then me before she tucked me in :( (and it bit me when we first brought it home) Of course, it was a miniature hampster, I get along better with bigger ones, but mom still goes gaga over them...

Dad says he was flying around somewere in the islands (he had a job down there) and he says the people in the air tower would mix spanish english and french or something crazy like that - lol

The person below me knows what Supercalifragilistice Expialidocious means. *is trying to give @mydiamond a hard time*

True i did i googled: Pinochle or Binocle (sometimes pinocle, or penuchle) is a trick-taking game typically for two to four players and played with a 48 card deck.

the next person had way too much Jack Daniels and coke last night