Rouge Traders

BingBlaze n Skyla

BBC1 thursday 8:00pm - puppy farming - Matt Allwright and Dan Penteado expose people who are selling dogs with serious illnesses and without paper work to prove they have a pedigree or are properly vaccinated. As the investigation gets under way, a confrontation with one breeder leads to a call for police assistance

i love rouge traders anyway but will deffo b watchin this 1 any1 else?

I'm watching - They said that that the rspca had received numerous complaints about that pet shop shown early on - why the hell haven't they shut them down???????!!!!!!!!!!

disgusting isnt it hopefully now tho no1 will buy their puppys frm there and they will do more research b4 buying the 1st puppy they c! i hopse so anyway :) this is y im glad i did my research on getting a puppy b4 we got him

How about that MR Jones from Wales - what kind of man sells a dog with PARVO!

I cant believe that the RSPCA gave him a day to sort things out before they got there - he could do anything to that place in 24 hours - he wasnt keen on them looking through the key hole - I wonder what was in there!

How about that MR Jones from Wales - what kind of man sells a dog with PARVO!

I cant believe that the RSPCA gave him a day to sort things out before they got there - he could do anything to that place in 24 hours - he wasnt keen on them looking through the key hole - I wonder what was in there!

I can't believe there are people like that and they are still left to get away with it!!!!! When I think about it and the amount of information there is available about buying a puppy, what makes people buy a puppy from these kind of people in the first place? I mean just looking at the puppies not being with mum is one fact the other I bet that barn they couldn't get into was full of puppies!

Its like the first "breeder" they went, she didn't even know what breeds they had!!!!!!!! There's one tale tale sign. Another she had dogs imported from ireland so they could have the docked tail and picked one up saying it was born here but it had a docked tail, then changed her story :confused: another tale tale sign

Just with what she said first would be enough to tell me not to buy a puppy from them!

Another fact, I always say, never buy a puppy or any animal from a pet shop as you don't know and they dont really know where they have come from!

It made me so angry wtaching it :mad: just the thought of all those poor dogs and puppies that are suffereing because these people just want money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reckon that the Mr Jones probably let the affected puppies go or shot them and dumped them before the RSPCA came, why didn't the police get their bloody camera out and took some photos!!!!???? GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :fight: :mad: :fight: :mad: :fight: :mad: