Tips For Photographing Your Sibe

Austinville

yeah, Myshka is the same, a doggy treat works wonders next to the lens or out to one side for a more "profile" shot!! Show her the treat & ask her to sit (bum hits the floor before you've finished the word!), then "Stay" or "Wait" & she'll wait til told. But again, as before, only with food orientated huskies

If I want to get a pic of them moving (i.e. walking/running) then I move the camera at the approximate speed they are whilst I take the pics. I will admit it doesnt work all the time and some come out blurry but some do. If I want a close up of them running/walking then I will use the zoom but most of the time they look better when the camera is zoomed right out.

For still (i.e. sitting) photos, its mostly a case of waiting until they are still and then take them but sometimes I will get them to sit and hold a treat just abover the camera so they look like they are looking at the camera. Not too bad with Gizmo as he is a poser. Close ups I will usually try and get as close as I can without using the zoom.

• 4 weeks later...

So far I've only been able to get photos when he's sleeping. <L> He runs over when he sees us so I can't get far enough away and if he's playhing with the kids he's looking at them and moving so much I can't get a good one. I'm hoping we'll get some awake pictures when he gets the stay command down. I'll have to post some on here when I'm on the other computer later...