Last few days of freedom..

Sarah

Well, here goes, Monday sees the start of my get thin for summer diet, have been on asda website and ordered my shopping to be delivered on Sunday afternoon - all healthy and weight watchers stuff - sorry marc!!

Last time i got my head into it i lost 3 stone but have now found it again!! grrr

Taking an idea from SW, I will be starting a diet diary on Monday so that I can't give up cause I will have to own up to my mistakes - eek!!

If anyone else is currently on a diet or wants to join in please feel free - you don't have to pay 6 a week either unlike going to slimming world or weight watchers lol Just thought we could all help each other :)

LOL, I'm away with work next week staying in a posh hotel and being fed 3 times a day! But when I finish there I'll join you! I did start one after christmas but gave up as have been in hotel for 3 weeks....every other week since then and no matter how hard u try nothing is healthy!!!!!! so i said i'd get this last week out of the way and then start!!! I have a hol booked for may and at least 2 weddings to go to in summer so I really must be good!!!!!

Thanks Richard i know it will be hard for you to be nice to me but please try lol.

Lucy - I know what you mean, I'm working on a large project at the moment at work that take me away from my normal job for 2 weeks out of each month and they bring dinner for us every day - can be anything from breads, cheeses, to pizza chillie - not good!!

Will be great to get others on board can all help each other.....Kimba is going to be coming power walking with me at weekends as well so he's my support mascot lol

LOL!!!! we get a full breakfast....cereal, full english, toast, pastries etc in morning....i'm on damage limitation so stick to cereal!!!!! 3 course lunch and 3 course dinner! Again damage limitation just have the main....and 1 dessert a week! A girl needs a treat once in a while lol, and i've been staying away from the bar.....not thats the really hard bit....but its still not healthy stuff on offer so although i'm limiting the damage i aint doing that much good!!!!

Count me in! I've already started and am down 4 pounds. But already bored to death with veggies and fruits. I'm trying to follow the weight watchers here. So far so good.

Recently became a granny and the first pic with me and little Brogan was awful. I refuse to be a fat granny and so am doing pretty good about staying on track. I walk each morning and evening.

Well, here goes, Monday sees the start of my get thin for summer diet, have been on asda website and ordered my shopping to be delivered on Sunday afternoon - all healthy and weight watchers stuff - sorry marc!!

Last time i got my head into it i lost 3 stone but have now found it again!! grrr

Taking an idea from SW, I will be starting a diet diary on Monday so that I can't give up cause I will have to own up to my mistakes - eek!!

If anyone else is currently on a diet or wants to join in please feel free - you don't have to pay 6 a week either unlike going to slimming world or weight watchers lol Just thought we could all help each other :)

Go Sarah you succeed in most thing you put your little mind to so good luck with it :)

My only gripe is putting Marc and Louise thou it just because you need to diet they don't, I dont go on a diet or out when Sue gets a fad on her like this and dont se why I should if I don't want 2 :grinning-smiley-003

Oh congrats Austinville on becoming a grandma!!

I will be doing the weight watchers as well - do you do the points one??

Dunc - I never said marc and louise would be doing it and don't think that's nice to asume that, the diet i'm starting means I can eat what I want as long as I stick to the amount of points I am allowed a day, each food item has a points value ie a slice of bread is 1 point, small portion of potatoes is 3 points etc so they will be eating as normal :)

Yes, that's the one I'm doing also. It works quite well for me as I make 'regular' food, but have smaller portions. The bummer is that my husband usually loses more than me anyway. Have you tried the frozen grapes? 1 cup is 1 point. I really like them.

Times like this that I wish Bo was able to walk farther. We're apparently the comedy for our small community of 50 people. When we start out, Bo is in the lead - and as we get around to the last leg, I'm practically pulling him along. Poor old dog!

Dunc - I never said marc and louise would be doing it and don't think that's nice to asume that:)

sorry Dunc... i hate to agree with Sarah. but after all the support i got from people on here when giving up smoking.. i do feel that we should be supporting her and the others doing it..

not knocking them for it

you have my support .... you go girls....

nah i'm with you on that one lol will stick to wii fit and power walking with Kimba lol

Have you tried the Yoga and Muscle exercises on the wii fit? If it is burning calories your looking for those two parts are brilliant for it. Yoga can be funny when you first start and trying to do all the moves!

What I would advise with it is to watch your instructor do it on there first and try it without the wii fit to begin with as they can go through it a bit fast on some moves so if you try it without the wii fit you can take your time