plastic surgery..

Mistyrayn

whats your views on plastic surgery .. would u or wouldnt you and what would you have done..

i cant understand why any one has plastic surgery ( i do understand why some women will have breast enlargments ) but why go as far as the likes of Jordan .. why change normall lips Like Leslie Ash.. and why go silly like Donatello Versace..

it seems to me perfectly good looking people just ruin them selves with this surgery.. a small real breast has got to be better than large false ones... or am i on my own in that thought.... as for lips, why look like a suction pad .

me personnaly will allways stay ugly as won't have surgery but what about you lot...

lol if i had small boobs i wud want a boob job my mum has had 1 n hers dnt look fake from what ive seen obv i havent seen um proper lol she didnt go MASSIVE either so i suppose thats y they look in proportion to her my cousin has had a boob job aswell cuz shes a model but hers arent HUGE n u cnt tell they are fake (i have seen them lol) so i guess aslong as u dnt go ridiculously huge then its ok i wudnt have lip cheek fillers or botox tho

I think it should be compulsory I mean take a look at some ( I do ) envelope tits are worst you know the ones with skin haging down but nowt in them or big hanging melons that hide the belly button plastic fantastic is the way to go not saying massive but you cant beat a piar of perfect boobs :P

As for me I don't need nowt doing ;)

Taken from the Sun paper so I guess its ok

These are in my oppion perfect :P

post-7-13585941970689_thumb.jpg

Defo too big i would like mine a bit bigger but never that size i find them repulsive sorry to anyone on here who has had them done like that (if anyone has) but hey each to their own i say there is always 1 man in every 100 that would rather have a bimbo on his arm rather than a person he can have an actual conversation with!