Met a new husky owner today

Val (Zebedee)

Steve & I went to Wigan for a bit of shopping, on the way we called in to what has been made into a biker's cafe for a cuppa & a butty. After eating, etc, we went to pay & as they were clean premises & very friendly people (as us bikers are ;) ) we asked would it be OK to advertise their cafe on bike forums we are on. They agreed & said they don't use forums much, though the girl did look for dog forums - we, naturally asked "what kind of dog do you have?" .......................... A HUSKY!!!!!!!! A 10 year old husky! :o:D

We have, of course, left the web address for this place but just to let you know, if you are around Wigan at any time & want a good brew & a bite to eat, call in at the Tuning Fork, Wilcock Street, just opposite Wigan Pier on the way in to Wigan, part of Wigan Yamaha, you can talk husky all you like with them!! :lol:

Val, you and Steve are simply Super Ambassadors for our beloved Huskies. Kudos to you both.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya, Joanna! :wave:

Great to see you here, we'll be popping in to the cafe soon for a sausage barm! ;) Just got to teach the huskies to ride pillion & we'll ALL be up there!

If there's anything you're not sure of, ask away or you'd would like to post your experiences about your 4 legged friend, feel free, we're a mad but friendly lot here!! :lol:

Awesome and welcome to the forums!

I know of husky owners in my neighbourhood, and there's a guy that has about 5 or so huskies that I sometimes see at the dog park. I might suggest these forums to them. :D