Husky Diet Breakthrough

Mistyrayn

HOW YOUR HUSKY CAN LOSE WEIGHT INSTANTLY..

I didnt think it could happen but Nikita is proof of it

Im happily well not happy as Im at work.. just getting ready to go home 1500

When my phone rings its the wife so what u say.. well its strange cos she never rings me at work so alarm bells are already ringing.. what do I hear her say Nikita has got out

My worst fears are here.. now for those dont know my girls are outside when we are at work.. I have fairly large garden with 6 ft 6 fencing all the way round.. half my garden is turned into kennel area for them with 6ft plus chain link fencing across.. giving them a huge play area..

Lucky I have Jackie62 living next door so I rang her and in a panic tried to find out if Nikita and Tikaani were still in sight Tikaani is happily laying on her box in the kennel. And Nikita is happily laying the other side of the kennel fence but still contained within the garden PHEW !!!!

So I race home . Go into garden and survey where she has got out

????????? cant find how she has done it ???? now Im thinking shit shes done the amazing and climbed the fence.. thats the only way she could have as fence was all still intact..

Puzzled I sit down and review my CCTV and find that at 1430 she has slithered through the fence. Some how she has manipulated one of the wire ties and made a gap .. well

When I looked at gap I was amazed at how a 4 year old Husky has managed to fit through a gap approx 6 inch wide by 6 inch high..

So instant sliming can happen.

.. remedy : had to go out and buy some galvanised wire and run a strip all the way along through every bloody link !!! she wont be doing that again

moral of my story.

NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE A SIBERIAN HUSKY

THEY ARE TO DAMN CLEVER FOR US HUMANS

Can you ask her how she lost weight instantly, I really need to do that!

Yes do ask her! And post her answer -- PLEASE

I empathize with what you were feeling. It's so scary when they get out. Bo's last escapade (four years ago) was to escape and run down the middle of a highway.Fortunately it worked out ok, but it took three days for my heart to beat at a normal rate again.

I guess the benefit of having an older dog is that he no longer desires to run and run and run. His fastest these days is a trot across the yard. Then he's tired and wants to come back in the house.

Shhhhhhh, I wouldn't tell Bo you may jynx it, lol

I doubt it, we walk around the town (of 51 homes - about eight blocks). We begin with Bo in the lead and by the time we get to the last block, I'm practically dragging him. Some days we actually have to stop and let him rest.

I think he's just being nice and repaying me for all those times I spent the day trying to coerse him back home! Geez he was a stinker! Most times I follow behind him in our old white and rust pickup, and if I was lucky, he'd decide he wanted a ride. Those were the days!