Hello world!

Hi all

I have just posted in another topic, but thought I would do a proper intro in a new thread as I like to make myself known ;)

I was told about husky-owners.com by a gentleman who comes into the pet shop where I am manager. He owns a gorgeous Siberian called Keisha (I think that's how you spell that). I love huskies and think they are just the most stunning animals on the planet! My dream is to set up my very own dog kennels to look after peoples pups when they are away, and also provide dog day care and grooming facilities, which would mean I could easily own my own husky once again - attached is a picture of Koho (now called Timber) who was my husky whom i unfortunately gave up to my ex as my circumstances changed and I couldn't be fair to him any more. Alas now my partner is not a fan of dogs so I cannot get another :( One day I will win the battle though!

As already mentioned, I am a pet store manager, and I love people bringing their dogs in to visit :) so if any of you are local to Basingstoke, we're the new pet store that has opened up inside Homebase (but isn't actually affiliated with Homebase in any way) - this isn't an ad for the company, I don't care if you don't want to spend money there, I would just love to see more huskies :)

Well, thats it really. I look forward to catching up with you all soon!

Thanks

Peri

x

p.s. I'm BigBreedGirl because my perfect dogs are Siberian huskies, GSD's and labs! No yappy small breeds for me thanks!

post-1615-13585951648219_thumb.jpg

Hi, Peri, welcome to the mad house!

Sorry to hear about Koho, get working your magic with your new partner, how can he refuse husky eyes??

Look forward to chatting with you around here & if we're ever down Basingstoke way (Steve has a mate that lives in Old Basing), we'll drop in & say Hi!