Help needed! Pretty please???

Sid_Wolf

Ok... Kira escaped her crate today and ate Ricks PS3 controller... he only had the one.... unsure.gif

He's a bit pissed atm (men n their toys) since he cant play or even watch a film on it (it was out DVD player) without a controller...

Does ANYONE (UK) have a spare controller they could give us or sell to us cheap? Dont care if its official or not, long as it works on the PS3 unsure.gif bit short on the old money atm, but can paypal some over for the controller and postage if anyone has one

They're about £30 in the shops n we just havent got that spare atm sad.gif

He's gunna murder her! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

Lmao i have lost many xbox controllers.. you can pick em up 2nd hand in game and game station though not sure of price as it varies but my bro just got an unoffiicial ps3 controller for 15 at game station down here.. or tell him to sell his ps3 as they are rubbish lmao

Lol Keath he loves it rolleyes.gif we had a 360 but he sold it when we got kira (not the best way to get the money for a pup but oh well lol)

Am lookin on ebay, im watching a couple that have 21 hours or so left

Ok... Kira escaped her crate today and ate Ricks PS3 controller... he only had the one.... unsure.gif

He's a bit pissed atm (men n their toys) since he cant play or even watch a film on it (it was out DVD player) without a controller...

Does ANYONE (UK) have a spare controller they could give us or sell to us cheap? Dont care if its official or not, long as it works on the PS3 unsure.gif bit short on the old money atm, but can paypal some over for the controller and postage if anyone has one

They're about £30 in the shops n we just havent got that spare atm sad.gif

He's gunna murder her! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

oh dear, bad kira!

Sid, have you checked Swallow Games in town? They may have one going cheapish in there if you havent tried it already. Or Gamestation maybe? :)

It's at times like this I'm glad we have a pup that doesnt chew stuff really lmao...if we did and he got hold of my CSI box sets I'd be as p***** as Rick is about his ps3 controller, poor guy! lol

I havent been round any shops in town yet, havent had a chance

I think it can wait a month or 2 tho, I got a text this morning saying:

Its alive its alive!! I broke it some more and now it lives!!

LMAO so he's happy, for a while at least lol