new to the forum and this is roxy..

hi Eric and Roxy, welcome to the pack and greetings from the east coast!

Your puppy is absolutely adorable!!! I swear next time I'm ready for another Sibe, I am getting me a Red and White one :D Does Roxy get into any sort of trouble? She's got a mischievous and very intelligent look about her lol Everybody here loves pics so don't be a stranger, start your own gallery under your profile and share your cute pics with us :)

yes she does i think she looks for trouble sometimes lol and shes always going on her own adventures all the times and wonders off. but she is such a great dog and cant wait till i get all her shots so i can start taking her for walks

welcome to the forum,

omg could you have a cuter puppy????? roxy is a stunner!!!!

i hope you find everyone friendly and that this site is like a bible or idiots guide to husky owners!!!

i seriously wouldnt know half of the stuff i know now thanks to this site,, i have made some good friends here and i hope you do too.

x kelly x

Hey Eric, welcome to the Pack. Roxy is a cutie pie. Love the red and whites. Thanks for posting the pics. Enjoy the forum. There a lot of very knowledgeable members on this forum, so if you have questions or concerns, the answer is most likely just a click away.