Happy Birthday Kimba !!!! (pics )

Sarah

My baby boy is 2 years old today :wub:

Happy Birthday !!

He got a raw hide birthday cake with treats inside

gallery_3_2_180342.jpg

gallery_3_2_223348.jpg

He was very kind and shared them with his brother :)

gallery_3_2_13033.jpg

gallery_3_2_176965.jpg

gallery_3_2_267524.jpg

Then we met up with Amanda (boshka) and went for a walk into healey dell - they came back filthy but happy :D Kimba found a football that he decided to carry for ohhhh 2 mins, then he got bored lol

gallery_3_2_878174.jpg

Amanda came for a brew after the walk and the dogs played outside, Boshka found their bones and was quite happy to lay and munch on them where as Kaiser just wanted to dart about and play rolleyes.gif

They are now flat out curled up fast asleep - two tired mucky happy pups :D

gallery_3_2_314175.jpg

gallery_3_2_182593.jpg

awww Thank you for all the birthday messages everyone :) Had a lovely day today mum keeps giving me hugs and singing a weird song to me - it goes something like happy birthday to wooo awwoooooo she's a strange one rolleyes.gif

Was lovely meeting boo today we had a great walk and got nice and muddy - i like the vid you posted of my mums back garden - how good are my gardening skills :) Husky Holes are my speciality!!

Thanks again everyone

Pawhugs

Kimba xx

some more pics - mucky pups!

gallery_1511_2_459541.jpg

gallery_1511_2_804654.jpg

gallery_1511_2_494401.jpg

gallery_1511_2_445744.jpg

Lastly Boshka being quite rude and taking the bones! You won't get invited again Boshka!

Great Video! Looks like they had a fab time playing in the garden biggrin.gif x x x x x

awww Thank you for all the birthday messages everyone smile.gif Had a lovely day today mum keeps giving me hugs and singing a weird song to me - it goes something like happy birthday to wooo awwoooooo she's a strange one rolleyes.gif

Was lovely meeting boo today we had a great walk and got nice and muddy - i like the vid you posted of my mums back garden - how good are my gardening skills smile.gif Husky Holes are my speciality!!

Thanks again everyone

Pawhugs

Kimba xx

Aww glad to hear you got spoilt Kimba biggrin.gif and anyway who needs Alan titchmarsh when you got Huskies LOL.. laugh.gif x x x x x