Paws in the park..

Mistyrayn

had a conversation the other day with Sarah and was surprised that she and a few others have not heard of Paws in the Park, @ Hop Farm in Kent ...

so decided well more told by Sarah to put up a post on it.....

having been for the last 3 years its a great event..

i do know that Mick ( Raindog ) is usually there with the SHWA.. and put on a bit of a show in one of the arenas .. which is allways a fantastic thing to see.. the dogs doing what they like best...

please have a look at web link below ... looks like there will be another one in Hampshire as well this year .. i can only assume it is set up the same as the Kent event..

i myself will be there again ... and have had chats with Marc & Sarah about poss having a meet between us all there aswell... ( and yes Dunc ) i know of plenty of dog ( especially Husky ) frendly pubs lol..

theres allways a great atmosphere there with loads of stalls etc...

u can try odedience , canix cross, aqua pool, splash pool, .. well u get the idea.. please look at website its worth while if you have never been.....

anyone interested in going and meeting up let me know and see what we can arrange..

http://www.pawsinthepark.net/