Quiz night is back by popular demand!!!

Ok peeps - thanks for all the nags :D

Will be doing a quiz night next week - poll is up now until Sunday so pick which day is best for you.

The quiz will be held in the Chat room (new version on java required so make sure you download this before hand)

The quiz will start at 9pm GMT and will be a mix of husky questions, general knowledge questions and general dog questions :)

prizes are already bought and ready to be posted out to the winner so come on peeps!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been around here in a while so I didn't catch any of the other quizzes. I am curious how it will be - hope I will remember about it on Wednesday. 

9 GMT is as in UK time? (sorry for asking such a silly question, but with the summer time I get a bit confused since technically UK time is GMT +1, so 9 GMT would actually be 10 in uk)