What's your sibe like.......

Sarah

With other animals?? Kimba has met other dogs and cats and always wants to play with them lol.

He met a goat the other month when we went to an animal sanctuary nearby, don't think he quite knew what to make of it lol

This afternoon, whilst walking Kimba 2 horses came past us, kimba went mad crouching down and staring at them, the riders stopped their horses and warned me that they would stamp on him if he went too close....like hell he will lol had to drag him kicking and screaming almost to get him away from them, phew, think he only wanted to play but still worried me !

Micha is great with dogs he knows, and loves our cat Shandi.

However he was attacked a few times as a puppy and is dog aggressive towards some dogs he doesn't know :( It is awful and a fear based aggression. It's not uncommon for Sibes to be dominant towards other dogs and he has very 'rude' body language.

Mish, like most Sibes, has a high prey drive and has killed small animals that come into our yard like bats and possums.

Noushka, being the old mum she is loves other dogs, but it's the other dogs that snarl at her first. Smithy wants to play and pounce on any dog he meets, and as for small animals... NO, had to save a magpie the other day from Smithy, but while we're on the subject our other dog Barry (failed foster from 2weeks old) is very dog aggresive apart from other Huskies...

Bo is good with others as long as they leave him alone as he naps (which is lots). He would LOVE to get to know the cows in the pasture down the road. He pulls toward them every time we walk past. I don't know what he'd do if he got close.

Our neighbor of 21 years had odd pets so he's met donkeys before and was ok until it brayed - then he wanted to chase after it. He's also met fainting goats and got to make one faint. (He wasn't real impressed).

We have cats and they don't bother him at all. He will even nap on the same couch with them. Occassionally he likes to play chase with the cat which amounts to following the cat across the room until it hides behind a chair.

kendra loves playing with other dogs when my sister comes for a walk with her 2 spinones kendra is like somat gone wild until she can get to them must be her bessie friends but there is a pug that goes down field she loves him too, she stalks birds and tries to catch neighbours cat but she only sees him when on lead so doesnt get very far x

Gizmo is funny with Horses. Sometime he will be ok and othertime he will hide behind me and other time he will bark and try pounce at them.

Not sure what Marley and Bandit are like with Horses. They seem ok when we go past them in the New Forest but they haven't got very close to one before.

They will always try and chanse, birds, rabbits and squirells though.