• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya, Martin, welcome to the pack :wave:

Love Sky's mask, & shaking paw with the camera, very clever!

We have another member in Nottingham, you want to look at hooking up & going walkies some time with the pups! :D

Look forward to chatting with you around here, & ask anything you like, there's always someone around! x

Hi, Martin

Welcome to the pack.

Sky Has really nice markings.

Any questions just shout out, there is a wealth of knowledge on this site.

We have a laugh and don't take anything too seriously

except the care and welfare of all Huskies. biggrin.gif

Thank you everybody i'm really pleased i found such a great site with so many friendly members ...

I've already post up a few questions in the general section which on reflection should have gone in the question section ooppps

I'll post some pics up at the weekend when i take them, the shaking paw with the camera wasn't so much clever as me kneeling down and Sky deciding my camera would make a better chew toy !!!! hehe

Yes he's my first sibe, i had a Doberman before but he passed away at Christmas. He was only 4 but had dialated cardiomyopathy. I decided on a sibe as a second dog originally, they seem perfect for me as i work from home have a big fenced off garden and used to mountain bike with Storm my Dobe all the time but then after Storm was diagnosed we thought it would be better to wait until the inevitable happened.

I've pretty much always had two dogs at the same time so i would like another as a buddy for Sky but i think maybe it would be better to wait until Sky is older ???

Hello Martin!

I've already left you a gushy wall post as I saw you were from Notts and got over excited! Im always on the look out for husky palls for my girl, she 9 months and super friendly.. loves to husky wrestle which is ok with some dogs but others arnt so keen so she gets told off by others quiet abit but remains her bouncy self! LOL I really want a second one too but Im waiting till my girl is about a year or so coz I want her to be fixed after 2 seasons and then look at rescuing one from our lovely Terrysibe (SHWA)! Iv been told its best to wait a little while so your first one settles in, learns the house rules and bonds with you before introducing a second one in, that way you already have a solid relationship with a reasonably trained pup for your new one to take its q's from and make friends with! :) Anyways welcome, have fun, look around ask as many q's as you can think of and remeber... its aaaaall about the pictures!! LOL biggrin.gif

Hello Martin!

I've already left you a gushy wall post as I saw you were from Notts and got over excited!

Tenna lady for Sarah!! laugh.gif

Hi Martin, welcome to the pack - Sky is gorgeous - love her markings! :wub:

Don't forget to pin yourself on our member map - can be found at the top right hand corner of the forum - you can also see who else is in your neck of the woods :)

Look forward to seeing you around :D

Tenna lady for Sarah!! laugh.gif

Hi Martin, welcome to the pack - Sky is gorgeous - love her markings! wub.gif

Don't forget to pin yourself on our member map - can be found at the top right hand corner of the forum - you can also see who else is in your neck of the woods smile.gif

Look forward to seeing you around biggrin.gif

LOL Sarah now extra tenna lady needed as I PMSL!!laugh.gif

is it skye with an E is a girl and sky - no e is a boy?

Kimba - my older sibe is a boy - a lot of peeps say it's a girls name but i just love it anyway - it's a unisex name - i think kimba's a bit unisex as well to be honest laugh.gif

Yeah my unisex metrosexual dog Sky lol

Mama Mia hhmmm what can i say ...... i'm sure i saw a thread about worst films ever somewhere on here !!!!!biggrin.gif

This might seem odd but is it normal for sibes to be a bit cat like ???? he's the first dog i've had that moves a bit like a cat ..... he kinda does these on the spot 180 jumps and we have a bench in the garden that he likes to walk across and sit on the arms

Yeah my unisex metrosexual dog Sky lol

Mama Mia hhmmm what can i say ...... i'm sure i saw a thread about worst films ever somewhere on here !!!!!biggrin.gif

This might seem odd but is it normal for sibes to be a bit cat like ???? he's the first dog i've had that moves a bit like a cat ..... he kinda does these on the spot 180 jumps and we have a bench in the garden that he likes to walk across and sit on the arms

Hi Martin and skye welcome to the site.

I also am a neawby to the site. I have only had my 2nd sibe a month Akia 22mths. Had Willow since she was 9 weeks old now 20mths. Willow does the jump in the air on the spot to. I have also seen wolfs do this on a nature program when they was hunting a rodant in the snow.

So i think it is normal. Welcome again Laura, Willow and Akia

post-1431-13585950116685_thumb.jpg