Hi husky lovers like myself!!!!!!

Hi everyone

My names Kaspa and i have 2 (4 legged) kids

Lobo (full siberian husky) and my girl Luna (siberian x wolf)(so i've been told) i have papers for my boy but not for her there only a month apart an age both 1 yr old.

just love them to bits had them for about 6-7 months and in that time it's been............how would you say it? INTERESTING!!!!!!

i learnt the hard way about them being the best escape artists, after 4 times coming home from work to find them not there is like you've just been shot in the heart but i've found them all the time i know there is an angel watching over me well them mostly!

We've been thru a few couches have no more jandles(if your from ozzie no thongs) pretty much you name it they've chewed it!

hardly any grass in backyard just holes but sorted that out with a dirt pit now slowly getting grass back!

But all that is nothing compared to the love and excitment they bring into mine and my partners lives we cant remember life before they came a long!

post-1415-1358594924879_thumb.jpg

post-1415-13585949252455_thumb.jpg

post-1415-13585949255966_thumb.jpg

your dogs are beautiful but i have a few questions about your wolfdog.

is she high medium or low content?

when was she born?

how much does she weigh?

i only ask this because before i found out it was illegal to own a wolfdog here i did a lot of research on them. luna looks a Lot more dog. mid to high contents are only born in spring from march-may, NEVER have blue eyes, and their color wouldnt be solid like your.

luna is either a low content or they lied. Im guessing shes a low content if they claimed she was wolf. Either way she is gorgeos so is your boy!

your dogs are beautiful but i have a few questions about your wolfdog.

is she high medium or low content?

when was she born?

how much does she weigh?

i only ask this because before i found out it was illegal to own a wolfdog here i did a lot of research on them. luna looks a Lot more dog. mid to high contents are only born in spring from march-may, NEVER have blue eyes, and their color wouldnt be solid like your.

luna is either a low content or they lied. Im guessing shes a low content if they claimed she was wolf. Either way she is gorgeos so is your boy!

hey

sorry i don't know what high medium or low content is? but by the sounds of it they were talking BS! she was born around november i think not too sure, she weighs about 20 23kgs and she has beautiful blue eyes i hope your right i'd rather have pure siberian then x wolf! i can't see anything else in her but husky

hey

sorry i don't know what high medium or low content is? but by the sounds of it they were talking BS! she was born around november i think not too sure, she weighs about 20 23kgs and she has beautiful blue eyes i hope your right i'd rather have pure siberian then x wolf! i can't see anything else in her but husky

well thats alright either way she is stunning!