My Rogue's finally coming home :)

Hello Everyone,

My name is David and I am the new proud owner of a beautiful Sibe Girl smile.gif I am to pick her up when she turns 8 weeks this coming tuesday but i went to see her when she was 5 weeks and the wait is killing me! I have a picture of her that the breeder was kind enough to send me which brings a smile to my face every time i see it. One of my co workers told me today that she could only imagine how Im going to be when I have kids because I just cant stop showing people the picture of my little Rogue tongue.gif Well whitout further adieu I present to you.....(drum roll please) ROGUE!!!!

post-1396-13585949237678_thumb.jpg

Hi David, welcome to THE Forum. Rogue is gorgeous, oh boy, you going to have fun!!! Not long to go, hang in there - but in the meantime, there is plenty of advice on the forum on bringing puppies home to keep you busy for a while. Post more pics when you get her home :rolleyes: .

Hey David.....welcome to the site :)

Rogue is a little stunner.........i know exactly what your going through rite now..we went to veiw Shiloh when he was jst 5wk old and we had to wait for 3 wks to bring him home- it was the longest 3 wks in my whole life lmao...but it soon passed and now he is here and my life has never been the same since lol

Tami x x

Hiya, David, welcome to the pack :wave:

Rogue is gorgeous, no wonder you can't wait for Tuesday! If she's a typical husky, she will probably live up to her name, so be warned!! :lol:

As has already been said, have a read through some of our puppy threads to give you hints & tips & prepare you for her home coming!

We do want pics of her when she joins your pack, though! :D

Welcome David, Only one word is sufficient to describe Rogue. . .and that is. . . .

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. . . so cute.

Ok technically thats three words but. . .AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

WoW! Thank you all for the awesome feedback :) Its much appreciated. Too bad shes not going to get to hang out with any of your Sibe's though seeing how your on the other side of the pond :(

I have been reading lots and lots, specially about what types of foods to feed her. I decided to go with Orijen Puppy and if she doenst like that then I will be trying Ennova... We'll see what she decides on.

Its an amazing feeling having that little guy/gal look at you with those gorgeous eyes, wheather they be brown, black, blue, green.... The look of a loving dog is one that pierced me through the heart and made me realize how much I cared and how much I was cared for....

I cant wait to go through the same this with Rogue... :)

Thanks again.

And by the way, you all have some amazing Sibe's! cool.gif

Hi David. Welcome to the Pack! Rogue reminds me so much of Elke, our first Husky. She is absolutely adorable. You are going to have a great time raising her. They are all so darn cute when they are pups, and they grow into these magnificently beautiful adults that have such an awesome ability to capture your heart over and over again. Congratulations and come on Tuesday!!!

I think you'll find that this forum is probably one of the most active for the breed. There are a whole lot of great people that are members here, who are always very helpful and supportive. Sarah and Marc, who started and own the forum, have Huskies and are active on this forum as well. So if you have any questions, have any concerns, have any problems, you'll find some good advice here. Just remember, your vet is an imporant part of your new puppy's health, so if in doubt, check with your vet.

Edited because I got interrupted and neglected to finish the last sentence. Sorry.