KIYA AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HELLO

hello yall, i just recently became a husky owner. KIYA was lost and got found by her foster parents, they posted on craigslist to see if her parents are looking for her thats when i saw the post and decided to adopt her. her names is KIYA and shes 1 1/2 yr old beautiful girl, shes very smart and well trained..i love my little girl!!

hope yall have a good day!!!

KIYA2.jpg

Hey James, welcome to the Pack. Kiya is a realy beauty. Lots of great members here. Most in the UK, but there are a few of us from the States. Look forward to more pics of Kiya and if you have any questions, concerns, or stories about Kiya, post 'em up. Kudos for giving Kiya a loving home.

thank you mazz!! i do have one question tho, just the past few days shes been having alot of "eye boogers". is that from the season change or is there something wrong with her eye, im getting worried sad.gif

Posted a reply in your topic specific post. I'd have a vet take a look.

Hi, james

Welcome to the pack, Kiya is just so cute.

Look forward to seeing you posting and joining in biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Hello, James & Kiya, welcome to the pack :wave:

Lucky you for finding such a beautiful girl to adopt, she sounds like she came from a decent home if she is well trained, wonder how she came to be wandering - typical husky & broke out, I bet!! :lol:

You'll find lots of great ideas & advice here, but if you have a question, post up, there's always someone around to help out :D

BTW, thanks for the pics, keep them coming!!