Hello from the Uk (Cromer )

pedigree is one of the worst foods on the market im afraid, you could either try raw or a good quality kibble :)

Have a look at some of the threads in the health and nutrition section of the forum, theres loads of info in there :)

pedigree is one of the worst foods on the market im afraid, you could either try raw or a good quality kibble smile.gif

Have a look at some of the threads in the health and nutrition section of the forum, theres loads of info in there smile.gif

Well i never knew that. right shopping tomorrow i reckon :)

How do u put my pics on ?

post-1324-1358594822621_thumb.jpg

Hi and welcome to the pack :) Misty is lovely :wub:

With the food, if you consider changing her to kibble, have a mooch about on the net, you want one ideally that doesn't have animal deriatives in (basically the crap they won't feed to humans eurgh) and has a good protein level, probably best with no wheat / corn added as sibes are particulary susceptable to these products. Wainwrights, James Welbeloved, Burns are just a few of the higher quality brands out there :)

If you decide to change her food, make the switch over gradually, not all at once, begin by adding bits of her new foor over 1 / 2 weeks otherwise she will more than likely get the squits blink.gif

Tinned food is bad for their teeth in that the soggy meat forms a film on their teeth and will break them down over time, bit like kids eating nothing but rubbish and never brushing their teeth.

Alternatively, you could switch to BARF (Bones and Raw Food) Raw meaty bones, chicken quaters, necks, carcases, etc - there's loads of info on this on here :)

Look forward to seeing you around and please feel free to ask anything and everything :)

Hiya, Natalie & Misty, welcome to the pack :wave:

Misty is beautiful. I wouldn't worry too much about Misty appearing thin, I found for the first 12 - 18 months, Myshka grew upwards then when she'd finished growing that way, she started to fill out. But I would definitely look at changing your food, sibes have funny tums at the best of times, so it's important they get the right food.

As suggested, have a look into our food & diet section on here, see what everyone here feeds their sibes & you can then make a more informed decision about Misty's diet, x