New Puppy, curious about color pattern

Jrpearson26

I picked my two up when they were 7 weeks and their colors have changed a lot in the past 5 weeks. So it is hard to tell.

My girl was white with little cream on face and no mask. Now she is solid cream with a full mask and has black tips. She seems to darken every day. The boy was black and white and now his black is turning gray.

It is  fascinating to see the changes. He is very cute!

• 1 month later...

They change colour so much ours was grey with little black down the middle of her black and large black mask, now she's got mostly black on top with white underneath and her mask has faded a lot. I'd say as the others have said he'll be dark grey

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

My little Ziva is a mystery to me. She was pure black and white when born, but her undercoat is cream and she has brown behind her ears and on her shoulders, legs and face. It’s already so much fun to watch all the changes and I can’t wait to see how she ends up! 

EC803649-0CFE-49CC-85E3-A1BC4679DEA5.jpeg

8C8CAB25-BBEA-4D9F-BA3B-8271FBBF3E84.jpeg

96827750-B65C-4E23-9C82-DCB25B0BEED4.jpeg

Aww, so in love!! ZIVA Baby could be an Agouti with her cream fur patterns and dark face. Agouti's usually have a "cream" color versus white. They also have a dark mask or dark "dirty" face. Most of their fur/hair is banded with different colors, i.e., black tipped changing to a beigh, to a brown, etc. Agoutis are more rare than the traditional Siberian Huskies. I think they are absolutely gorgeous!! ZIVA is beautiful!![emoji171]
[emoji252] WELCOME@Hummingbird[emoji252]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

13 hours ago, ARMANI & ALINAH said:

Aww, so in love!! ZIVA Baby could be an Agouti with her cream fur patterns and dark face. Agouti's usually have a "cream" color versus white. They also have a dark mask or dark "dirty" face. Most of their fur/hair is banded with different colors, i.e., black tipped changing to a beigh, to a brown, etc. Agoutis are more rare than the traditional Siberian Huskies. I think they are absolutely gorgeous!! ZIVA is beautiful!!emoji171.png
emoji252.png WELCOME@Hummingbirdemoji252.png

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Husky Owners mobile app

Thank you! It’s so exciting to have my first Husky! 

I considered that too but don’t see any banding yet, she is still a baby so maybe it just hasn’t grown in yet. Either way, she’s my pretty little baby girl! 

1582E37A-3BF8-4E58-BBBD-69C1F3ED1770.jpeg

FD80173E-DFC1-4E38-B975-88BA62D3421B.jpeg

Archived