Good luck to Myshka & Sabre

Myshka is now on countdown to going to the vets to be speyed ..... no food or drink till it's over, poor girl - I'm really not looking forward to taking her (that's assuming she can be done, if her phantom pregnancy has finished!).

Taking her in for 9am, where a vet will assess her & say Yay or Nay! :unsure:

Will also be thinking of Sabre who is booked to be "fixed" too, hope all goes well for you, too, xxxx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, she's in, singing all over the vet's practice when I left her!

Just waiting for the call, now.

Been told about the op, etc & she will have the "lampshade" collar on when she comes home, but I don't like them & have ordered a neck brace instead, hope it will arrive today or tomorrow. Has anyone used these before? Are they as effective as the lampshade?

Julie, Andy, hope Sabre is OK ....... :)

Aww thanks guys. Took Sabre in about half eight this morning got to ring about two to see how he is and what time we can pick him up, poor Sabre will have the lamp shade and bandages on both his back legs due to having his dew claws off at the same time which we can't get wet so no walks for Sabre for a bit. sad.gif

Can't wait to go collect him - the house is so quiet without him.

Hope Myshka is OK - bet Diesel will miss her till she's home

XX

Well, when I took her, they said if we'd heard nothing by 3-4pm, call them, but they did say they'd do her first as she's always vocal in the vets & I don't think the nurses could've coped!

I hope all is well with Sabre, he'll be looking for TLC like Myshka this afternoon! Let us know how he is, xx

had a call to say Myshka is very vocal, not a happy bunny & they want to keep her in a bit longer & give her more pain meds in case she's in discomfort, so going @ 5pm to collect her (hopefully)

Sqwidge, this is the neck brace http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Neck-Brace/productinfo/NECKBRACE/ - I read it on here a while ago when thinking of having Myshka done as it seems more user friendly for the dog , the furniture & our legs! She will be coming home in an elizabethan collar (lampshade) but they knock into everything & it can't do the dog any good, I think it'd just wind Myshka up!

Will let you know how we go, if it's a success & you wanna try it before having Eika done, I'll send it on to you (if it's not too big).

OK, she's finally home .... no bandages or buster collar, very impressed with her, but My God, is she vocal, poor girl .... she's really letting us know she's not happy

gallery_144_2_272966.jpg

gallery_144_2_298308.jpg

gallery_144_2_363473.jpg

turn your volume down, she is loud!

SO happy to have her back home, Diesel greeted her for a few minutes, licking her face & following her around ...