*DOG NAME MEANINGS*

ARMANI & ALINAH

It's extremely important to me and my heart to name a dog with a positive meaning. (They like it too!) Here are what my dogs' names mean:

*ALINAH*[emoji178]=(God Is My Light)

*ARMANI*[emoji170]=(Faith/Belief)

*APOLLO*[emoji171]=(Greek God Of Music/Sun)

(When "APOLLO" died last year on my birthday unexpectedly, I was devastated, heartbroken & lost and really needed some FAITH since he was my life. So that's where ARMANI got his name from, the word FAITH!!) And ALINAH, which I had never heard of that name before, I looked up her name up and it had an awesome meaning!!

*WHAT DOES YOUR DOG'S NAME MEAN??🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL@MARKIE...Yes, your list will be long LOL since you have seven, yes seven Huskies!! @MARKULOUS ... you have seven, yes seven doggies too!! So, I'll need your long list too LOL!!
EVERYONE~ I expect your list due by Friday...so HOMEWORK for all!!
[emoji23][emoji422]️[emoji404]🖍️[emoji406][emoji429]🤓

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

LOL[mention=15058]MARKIE[/mention]...Yes, your list will be long LOL since you have seven, yes seven Huskies!! [mention=1633]MARKULOUS[/mention] ... you have seven, yes seven doggies too!! So, I'll need your long list too LOL!!
EVERYONE~ I expect your list due by Friday...so HOMEWORK for all!!
[emoji23][emoji422]️[emoji404]🖍️[emoji406][emoji429]🤓

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Homework GREAT [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣🤣🤣

Maliki Sky Blue OGM-My Angel Sky Blue

[emoji191][emoji179][emoji175][emoji177][emoji252][emoji252][emoji252][emoji813]️

MACH#-Polar Bear Sky Blue- Freezing Bear Sky Blue

[emoji177][emoji171][emoji171][emoji171][emoji175][emoji175][emoji179][emoji813]️

Siku Jagger Chinook- Ice Team American Indian

[emoji177][emoji171][emoji252][emoji813]️

CH Tyson Little Bandit- Firebrand little Outlaw

[emoji177][emoji171][emoji175][emoji813]️

CH Winter Cikuq kita- Cold Ice Love

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji177][emoji177][emoji171][emoji175]

Duke Kayuh Nuka- The fist Mountain Chipped Ice

[emoji175]🤗[emoji171][emoji177][emoji813]️

Sly Fugitive Summer- Clever escapee warm

[emoji252][emoji191][emoji179][emoji813]️[emoji813]️

All Husky names and meanings done

WOW!! I LOVE ALL YOUR NAMES & MEANINGS!!! Pretty cool!! NAMES are so inspiring & fun!! You all get A++'s!!!@JO ~ I loved your cute reply...cracked me up!! You get an A++ for effort!
I looked up your names:
*AMY*--(French)=(Dearly Loved/Beloved, A Friend)
*BEN*--(Hebrew)=(Son Of My Right Hand)
🤗[emoji406]🖍️[emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

WOW!! I LOVE ALL YOUR NAMES & MEANINGS!!! Pretty cool!! NAMES are so inspiring & fun!! You all get A++'s!!![mention=14408]JO[/mention] ~ I loved your cute reply...cracked me up!! You get an A++ for effort!
I looked up your names:
*AMY*--(French)=(Dearly Loved/Beloved, A Friend)
*BEN*--(Hebrew)=(Son Of My Right Hand)
[emoji847][emoji406]🖍️[emoji179][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Ah thanks for looking those up, I like the meanings! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Mind you, Amys not so dearly beloved right now, she’s just rolled in fox poo, harness, collar, Amy - covered!!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I don’t look up meanings as I name mine according to how they present to me.

Bear: she was a tiny puppy with huge bear like paws.

Ice: his eyes are a very pale icy blue, almost grey.

Pepper: her Brindle markings look like someone’s sprinkled her with spices, lol. She also snuffles like peppa pig when she’s investigating something [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Any time lovely JO!! I didn't look your name up bcuz I don't know if it's short for something. But yes, very good meaning!![emoji8][emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Short for Joanne but NO ONE calls me that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

keta. LANGUAGE FAMILY: indo-european > hellenic > greek ORIGIN: greek NAME ROOT: KēTō NATIVENAME ROOT: KēTō (Κητώ) MEANING: This name derives from the Ancient Greek “Kētō (Κητώ)”. Keto is a primordial sea goddess in Greek mythology, the daughter of Gaia and Pontus. 

this what we call her but her kennel name is kaisha sky's Isla

I didn't realize we where doing our names also. Markie as a girls' name is of Greek and Czechoslovakian origin, and the name Markie means "pearl". Markie is a variant form of Margaret (Greek): a saint's name. Markie is also a variant of Marketa (Czechoslovakian).

I LOVE your name meanings@Shelley15 and @Rachel_Astro!![emoji171]
I thought I'd look up@Jo bcuz she said AMY & BENS' names were simple so I did her name too!![emoji171]@MARKIE LOVE your name meaning too![emoji171]
My name ANGELA is Greek or Latin and means *ANGEL* ... so I'm an angel!!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. I LOVE MARKETA!!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Emma
I think that's cool too. I don't usually look up names either. I love what you said about PEPPER!!🤗
I happened too with ARMANI, but ALINAH I didn't look up til after I named her to make sure it was even a name.[emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

I LOVE your name meanings[mention=15071]Shelley15[/mention] and @Rachel_Astro!![emoji171]
I thought I'd look up[mention=14408]Jo[/mention] bcuz she said AMY & BENS' names were simple so I did her name too!![emoji171][mention=15058]MARKIE[/mention] LOVE your name meaning too![emoji171]
My name ANGELA is Greek or Latin and means *ANGEL* ... so I'm an angel!!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. I LOVE MARKETA!!🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Emma
I think that's cool too. I don't usually look up names either. I love what you said about PEPPER!!🤗
I happened too with ARMANI, but ALINAH I didn't look up til after I named her to make sure it was even a name.[emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Love you too Momma [emoji813]️[emoji173]️ Not to sure about the Angel part hahahaha 🤣🤣[emoji23]

I wanted to name puppy STRAHOR It is white wolf in Serbian mythology, symbol and protector of Serbs. STRAH means fear.

But breeder said it is supposed to start with A (some rule about first litter or something) so I looked for some Chukchi name since I couldnt find any name in Serbian/Slavic mythology. I/ve found only too short names, or names I wasn/t able to pronounce.

So I turned to Greeks. ARIS is Greek God of War and now my protector. I didn/t want APOLLO to be in love in him self, or AHIL to be vulnerable. :lol:

Yes, I live in fairy-tale :D :rofl: 

Archived