*DOG NAME MEANINGS*

ARMANI & ALINAH

@ARIS ~ I LOVE the name ARIS...such cool name. I never knew about the A names!! (I just name mine with As bcuz my name starts with A (Angel) ... ok ANGIE LOL!! Yes, Iove a fairy tale world!!!
[emoji171]🤗[emoji178][emoji274]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

@Chelseafan ~ I LOVE the name JANINE!!! That's a great meaning "Gift From God," and you are!! Your other half believes you are too!![emoji274][emoji171][emoji178]🤗

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to name puppy STRAHOR It is white wolf in Serbian mythology, symbol and protector of Serbs. STRAH means fear.
But breeder said it is supposed to start with A (some rule about first litter or something) so I looked for some Chukchi name since I couldnt find any name in Serbian/Slavic mythology. I/ve found only too short names, or names I wasn/t able to pronounce.
So I turned to Greeks. ARIS is Greek God of War and now my protector. I didn/t want APOLLO to be in love in him self, or AHIL to be vulnerable. [emoji38]
Yes, I live in fairy-tale [emoji3] :rofl: 

Oh I love fairytails and I love that name [emoji4][emoji4] I live in a fairy tail also [emoji6] Suppose to start with an A never heard of that hmm ARIS is a very pretty name [emoji173]️[emoji171][emoji171][emoji170][emoji178][emoji177][emoji179][emoji179]🤗🤗 Strahor would be a good name for a male puppy [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

My boys were not named for meanings and they are both rescue dogs so had names but:

Charlie (original name Thorn) is named after the original rescue chimpanzee at monkey world in Dorset (daughter huge fan)

Solo was named by someone at dogs trust and Rob liked it (nearest to Han Solo he ever going to get lol) 

Loving the mystical names all your pups have x

Ollie: Named by my youngest brother at the time because ‘he just seems an ollie’ with lloyd being around 6 and has suited into his name ever since! Couldn’t picture him with any other name now [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Archived