Hello

crsdg22

Hello all! My name is Chris and I live in Texas. My wife and I discussed pets for a while and after a deliberation we have taken in our first dog which turned out to be a Husky. She is about a year old now and we have just had her for four days. She is very well-behaved, has a great temperament, and has taken to our family easily. She is great with our children and loves to be outside and run, although she seems to demand a thorough rub down before falling asleep for the night (but we don't mind). I look forward to sharing stories and hearing yours as well. I am attaching a few pictures I took the day we brought her home.

post-1269-13585947833281_thumb.jpg

post-1269-13585947843943_thumb.jpg

post-1269-13585947849604_thumb.jpg

Hi Chris, welcome to the site, she is beautiful, look forward to seeing you around, and dont be shy about asking for advice or sharing you experiences, im sure you will get as hooked as the rest of us lol.

Hiya, Chris & co, welcome to the pack :wave:

Well done you for helping out an older dog, she is gorgeous! What's her name? Have you kept the same one for her?

She looks really settled there already ... typical husky! :D

Look forward to chatting more with you around here, anything you're not sure of, shout up, there's always someone around to help out! xx

Hi Chris. Welcome to the Pack. Good for you taking in an almost grown Husky. She is such a sweet looking girl. If you have any questions, please post. As always, pics are appreciated, so thanks for those that you have posted. Look forward to seeing more of you and your new pack member.