Some of you know me, most of you don't

Hello

I'm Amy, I have been a previous member of husky owners (forgot password and email account [emoji849]) a few years ago so some of you may know me (or at least my three boys) but some of you won't.

I have 3 huskies

Gizmo, 9 my blue eyed boy

Marley, 8 soppy boy

Bandit, 8 overgrown puppy/fruit cake

Since I was last an active member here I have become a human mummy as well as a husky mummy to my beautiful clever girl, Melissa who is now 18 months old

Hope to get to know you guys soon xx

Love the three huskyteers [emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Hello
I'm Amy, I have been a previous member of husky owners (forgot password and email account [emoji849]) a few years ago so some of you may know me (or at least my three boys) but some of you won't.
I have 3 huskies
Gizmo, 9 my blue eyed boy
Marley, 8 soppy boy
Bandit, 8 overgrown puppy/fruit cake
Since I was last an active member here I have become a human mummy as well as a husky mummy to my beautiful clever girl, Melissa who is now 18 months old
Hope to get to know you guys soon xx
Love the three huskyteers [emoji252]
Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Hello from another Amy in the group. My two huskies are Niko (boy) 8, and Kira (girl) 4. Also have a 9 yr old puggle, 5 yr old cat and 4 month old kitten.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Archived