Hello!!

Hello!

My name is Hayley and I just stumbled upon this forum today, and decided that I should probably join! My boyfriend Evan and I had been thinking about getting a Husky about a year ago, and we finally got our little (well, not so little anymore) pup about 2 months ago! He's absolutely wonderful. I had never thought about getting a husky until Evan casually mentioned it to me one day. I couldn't be happier! Ollie, our puppy is so great. He is so loving, energetic, fun and fluffy! I had never had a dog before, and I must say that I am very glad we decided on a Husky. I couldn't imagine not having him! He is a wonderful addition to the family!

Looking forward to talking with everyone about their pups!!

post-1227-13585947619456_thumb.jpg

post-1227-13585947619712_thumb.jpg

post-1227-1358594764388_thumb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello and welcome to the site. From what I can see (it's rather a big piccie) he looks very handsome, lurverly eyes.

Have a lookies at these for posting pics. Gallery upload

Then after that this. Posting from gallery

Hope that helps 'cause we need to see some more piccies of Ollie...

Thanks! I figured it out I think. The new pictures shouldn't be quite as big. :) I checked out the galleries and everyone has such beautiful dogs!!