What's up ? New to the pack

BigD.Sr

My name Demond friends call me Big D. I currently reside in Bismarck, North Dakota and I will be getting my first husky this week. I have poked around the forum and have liked what I have read and everybody seems to be real cool. I hope to soak up some of your knowledge and come to know you guys as I grow in my pack. Feel free to give me a shout out any time.

Welcome to the Pack! I was in Bismark a few years ago; about 25 years ago. Don't remember much about the place, other than it was hot and windy the day I drove through there. Anyway, when you get this furbaby, please do post up some pics. In the meantime, if you have any questions, there are lots of great members here who have tons of knowledge on Huskies.

I'm new myself Big D, so a massive welcome!!!

I must say this lot won't stop asking for Pic's untill you put them up and even they you have to keep adding!! LOL!!

So wen you get Him/ her get the pics up ASAP cheers

Vix xrolleyes.gif

laugh.gif hey - you're learning :up: