Windows 10 November update getting stuck!

Emma

Over the weekend I have tried to download the november update for windows 10.  It got as far as 7% then did nothing.....for 4 hours!  

I've just tried it again today and it's stuck at 3%  What's going on?!!

I've had a look online and it did say you wouldn't get the update if you've only upgraded to windows 10 in the last 31 days but the fact that it's started trying makes me thing that this isn't the problem.

There was also an article saying that multiple users were having problems with the update getting stuck at 44% if they were using an SD card.  I'm not getting as far as 44% and I'm not using an SD card so doubt that's the problem either. 

Any ideas?  I'm literally clueless what to do now!  lol.

print screen 1.png

ok lets see

First set aside 2 to 3 hours to do this update

it was painless everything is still where it should be.

its not just a normal update it downloads an installer and then installs the first part that can take about an hour to install

You then have to restart and it then takes another hour or so to configure and install more files and stuff

after that you get to watch a long winded message saying they have made a few changes

then it starts up like normal

13 hours ago, PaulG said:

ok lets see

First set aside 2 to 3 hours to do this update

it was painless everything is still where it should be.

its not just a normal update it downloads an installer and then installs the first part that can take about an hour to install

You then have to restart and it then takes another hour or so to configure and install more files and stuff

after that you get to watch a long winded message saying they have made a few changes

then it starts up like normal

I left it for four and a half hours without it doing anything.  It's not simply taking a while to load up but thanks for the input. 

I did my 2nd machine yesterday afternoon and that did not go as planned...downloaded all ok then started installing and got stuck at 93% for a long time...so did a restart..did a restore to previous version...the started the whole process again that went smooth and took only 1,5 hrs...:D

5 hours ago, Andy said:

Mine updated with no hitches about 4 days ago.

Yeah, but you're special.

2 hours ago, Mazz said:

Yeah, but you're special.

LMAO Yeah Dave, Window (s 10) licking special :lmao: