Anyone in the Exeter area.

krystal

Good evening all, 

my name is Krystal and I am the proud owner of Tokala.

i was wondering if anyone was in the Exeter area and was wondering if you wanted to meet up and go for walkies. 

2 weeks ago I lost my other SIberian to a tumour in his spleen so now he's running around at rainbow bridge. I wanted to let Tokala meet some more huskies as he is suffering from our loss quite heavily.

it would be great to meet new people and other huskies.

i look forward from hearing from you! 

Krystal and Tokala 

• 2 years later...

Good evening all,

it time I can finally write this  as it been so hard so come to terms with. Back in Juky this year I had to put Tokala to sleep due to Degenerative mylopathy, he started getting worse and it came to the point where his quality of life was becoming less and less. 

I hope you all don’t have to go through this and for those that have I feel your pain and send really big hugs xxx

Good evening all,
it time I can finally write this  as it been so hard so come to terms with. Back in Juky this year I had to put Tokala to sleep due to Degenerative mylopathy, he started getting worse and it came to the point where his quality of life was becoming less and less. 
I hope you all don’t have to go through this and for those that have I feel your pain and send really big hugs xxx

So sorry for your loss :(

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! Many other husky forums out there including LOTS of rescue ones too. All are helpful but research too if you're looking for info. This site is awesome- Husky Camps in May/October - join us!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Welcome! Many other husky forums out there including LOTS of rescue ones too. All are helpful but research too if you're looking for info. This site is awesome- Husky Camps in May/October - join us!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Husky Owners mobile app

Her husky has passed away Maz, read the more recent posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived