Stress!!!

Sarah

Argh

So, hubby is flying to America first thing Saturday morning.  I've bought a new bathroom suit and having that fitted on Monday, so now with his lordship buggering off and leaving me, i have to strip the bathroom - all tiles the lot! Measure research and buy new tiles, and buy all the extra bits like grout, edging strips etc all before Monday morning :omg:

I'll be working from home for the week so trying to have conversations with customers should be interesting plus collecting the stepchild from work and taking her in the morning, cooking/cleaning/washing walking the dogs, making sure the tiles are fitted as i want them and things are done properly

I really want next week over with ASAP!  If all goes well next week hubby will be told he doesn't need to come back :rofl:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc you timed that well didn't you! Lol  get out quick while the bathrooms getting done. :rofl: 

sure you'll be fine Sarah, if not a tad knackered by the end of the week.....but you'll have a shiny new bathroom to show us at the end of it! :up:

Update after day 1 of Sarah's DIY trials and tribulations.....

2 walls have to be knocked down * sigh * luckily I know a very very nice man who is doing it on Monday for me :D having the floor tiled on Monday and new radiator fitted along wtih all the old bathroom suit being thrown out........downside is I won't have a toilet until Tuesday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mellow:

I have however bought some gorgeous tiles today for the walls and everything needed is in my bedroom ready for Monday eek so excited I can't wait to have a posh bathroom :D