Welcome Clare!

Hello clare

I know its abit late but welcome to the forum and pack.

I'm so happy you joined the site from huskamute helps facebook page.

We do have a good lol most of the time and it is a happy, fun family forum.

I for one am looking forward to seeing all your pic's of your new baby mallie.

extra big husky and huskamute hugs

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Thanxs guys!!!! ur fab!!! :rolleyes: i love this site, id b on here 24/7 if i cud!! ur all a lovely bunch with gorgeous doggys :D an extra thank you to the huskamute help facebook page as thats how i found here, i have a feeling ill have a second lot of family and friends!!!

i feel very relaxed now about bringing Mallie into my home knowing u guys are on hand if i need any tips (im sure she'll b good as gold) ill give a big update on friday when Mallies with me and get her to say hello with a few extra pics and a paw print:lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 days and counting!!!:D

i feel like a kid at christmas!!!

is odd coz now we have everything and we havent seen her now for 2 weeks, it doesnt seem as real!!!

i hope it goes quick:(

thank you for everyones support - i will b posting more bits and bobs on how i feel about Mallie being a Huskamute, which traits she takes ect, im not guna shy away coz a few people dont like it:lol:

thanks peeps, Clare + Kizzy (soon to be 3)xxxxx

Hey Claire,

WELCOME TO THE MAD HOUSE. Ill be honest with you us lot are absolutly bonkers about everything especially Husky's in which ever form they may come in lol. I wanted to be one of the first to say NO MORE SLEEPIESS YYYEEEEEYYYY. Your big day has finally come (Jammy Bugger) lol I have had to put getting a new pup on hold AGAIN for another fortnight as im moving house YET AGAIN. (2nd time this month) I dont like this one.

I know you will be fine with Mallie and that she will bring you so much love and happiness. GGGEEEEZZZZ im jealous i truly am. You will always catch one us crazy characters on the chatroom so please come and join in and fill us in on how Mallie is doing.

LOVE AND SMOOCHIES AND BIG SLOPPY KISSES FOR TOMORROW

Stacy xxxxxx