Oops, I Missed It... 3000 Posts

Jase

Well done Mate :up::clap:

it's amazing how infectious this place can be.

Thanks Andy  :)

Well done mate is all that useful info on stuff you give....which is more than appreciated ....

Congrats and up to the next 1000... :D

Thanks Rob, that is very kind of you and greatly appreciated  :)

Quick 3000 and counting! Well done :up:

Thanks Ed  :)

Well... it works out that I have been here for a little less that 2 years - 673 days to be exact LOL - which equates to around 4.5 posts per day give or take  :lol: So I guess I am officially addicted  :D

Jase, your 3,000 posts equal about four or five times that of my posts. In other words, I'd have to have 12,000 to 15,000 posts to be at your level.  You are such a wealth of not only interesting info, but extremely useful info as well.  So glad you are an active part of this forum.  Always looking forward to your next post.

Jase, your 3,000 posts equal about four or five times that of my posts. In other words, I'd have to have 12,000 to 15,000 posts to be at your level.  You are such a wealth of not only interesting info, but extremely useful info as well.  So glad you are an active part of this forum.  Always looking forward to your next post.

Thanks so much Dave, I really appreciate your comments and kind words  :)