Hello Everyone!!

Anjel

Hi guys! My name is Anjel!

I have a 3 1/2 month old lil girl named Luna! She's my little bundle of hairy energy! We adopted her when she was 6 weeks old from a woman who rescues huskies in our area. She's our third child, haha meaning I have two kids (not dogs) lol a newborn boy, and a 3 year old girl. So having her around is like having another baby in the house! But I love her just as much as our children. I'm on here to learn more about her breed, and get support and tips from other husky owners. And hopefully after Luna gets a bit older and we learn more and get used to her more we are thinking about adopting another older one from the rescuer. (:

post-1145-13585947095661_thumb.jpg

post-1145-13585947104787_thumb.jpg

post-1145-13585947113838_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Pack! Luna is drop dead gorgeous. Any questions or concerns, just ask. Plenty of helpful folks here.

Hey ya Anjel & Furbaby Luna, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Luna is such a little cutie :wub: Your pics are lovely thanks for sharing!! Really hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this fantastic Breed :D Look forward to seeing you around the site and hearing all about furbaby Luna!! xx xx xx

Hi and welcome to the pack!! She is adorable - can't wait to see more pics of her as she grows! :wub:

You got her at a very young age, so you "may" experience some issues with her such as bite inhibition etc - make sure you read up on training them, she's never too young to start ;)

Above all, if you've got any questions or concerns please speak up, there are a lot of members here who are more than willing to share their knowledge and exerience with you :)

See you around the site :)

Hi Anjel and family, welcome to the pack :wave:

Luna is gorgeous! As Sarah said, she is very young, so be prepared to act like her litter mates & Mum would if she was still with her pack & teach her now .... don't give in to the pleading eyes!

Feel free to ask anything, there's always someone around to help out, xxxx