hello

Hello guys thought i would do a short introduction :)

My name is james, im called jay most the time. I have 1 siberian husky called keno he is 2 now, i maybe looking into getting another soon im not sure if to go down the puppy road or take on a older dog maybe rescue. I have been brought up with dogs all my life mainly alsatians.

I am hoping to gain some information and tips from this site and share in experiences and the love of huskies.. :)

Guest snowdog

welcome jay, have spoke with you already , but let me just officially welcome you to the site, k as in men in black im flashy thingying you , (wipe ya memory from yesterday). this site for me i would say the most welcoming and friendly site around, feel free to post as many piccies up as ya can, we all wanna see ya sibey babe, welcome have fun enjoy your stay biggrin.gif

Cheers snowy no need for flashy thingy my memory is crap anyway lol Im looking forward to being on this forum and i understand last night no probs we cant all agree thats life, as i said last night, ( well think i did, that flashy thing did the job) its good to share experiences and info thats what its all about ..

Guest snowdog

Cheers snowy no need for flashy thingy my memory is crap anyway lol Im looking forward to being on this forum and i understand last night no probs we cant all agree thats life, as i said last night, ( well think i did, that flashy thing did the job) its good to share experiences and info thats what its all about ..

ha flashy thing never fails, defo right loads of experiences on this site, youll meet the mad bunch soon enough lol

ha flashy thing never fails, defo right loads of experiences on this site, youll meet the mad bunch soon enough lol

Oi! Speak for yourself! :P

Hiya, Jay, welcome to the pack :wave:

Glad to have you on board & look forward to chatting with you around here, if you can't find something or you have any questions, just post up, there's usually someone lurking somewhere to help out! :lol:

Oh, yeah, and the more pics, the merrier on here! :D

Guest snowdog

Oi! Speak for yourself! tongue.gif

Hiya, Jay, welcome to the pack wave.gif

Glad to have you on board & look forward to chatting with you around here, if you can't find something or you have any questions, just post up, there's usually someone lurking somewhere to help out! laugh.gif

Oh, yeah, and the more pics, the merrier on here! biggrin.gif

you know who you are lol tongue.gif

Hey ya Jay & Furbaby keno, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this fantastic Breed :D Lovely to hear that you are thinking of looking to get another Husky. We rehomed Grey when he was 7 months old and altho we missed out on the tiny puppy stage it was still the best choice we made rehoming him!!!

Really lookforward to seeing you around the forum:D x x x x