Hello

Hi all,

Iam Adam from Huyton Liverpool, obi my 3yr sibe keeps me busy likes the scooter and long walks. We also have ti a 6mth boxer, yes MANIC springs to mind.

Looking forward to using a great site, will add some pictures soon.

What prompted my intro was bumping into Val (if i remember rightly) at the vets, hope Diesel is ok .

Hi Adam, welcome to the pack!!

Well, you met our worst member - so only way is up now :lol: just kidding Val love you really :D

Look forward to seeing you around the site and of COURSE seeing your pics :up:

Can't have been all bad if Adam's popped in to say hello :(

Only jesting! :lol:

Adam, great to see you on here, it's a belated hello as we were enjoying the snow yesterday, so apologies for that!!

Obi is gorgeous, I still can't get over how long his legs are!! :D Diesel is doing OK, thank you, he'd snagged his claw so nothing major & he seems to be walking OK now, little b*gger!! (or should that be BIG b*gger!) :lol: Hope Obi is coming along too, I liked his purple sock!

Not sure if you know St Helens, at all, but when we're not under a foot of snow, a few of us like to meet up & let our huskies play together in the dog park where they can run off lead safely, you're more than welcome to join us & let Obi meet the rest of the pack :D

Anyhow, welcome to the pack, enjoy the forum & hope to see you, Obi & Ti soon, xx