Happy 1St Birthday Snickers!️

So for those who havent heard of Snickers, he's my pup i lost one month and 15 days ago.. Today is his 1st year [emoji252] so many memories.. I remember when i first got you at 2 months.. So small and adorable[emoji173]️

Here is to my cuddle buddy, my silly weird pup who loves to chase red laser lights, who every night wouldnt let me sleep because he wanted to play fetch, the one who cuddled with me every night and i woke up to every morning, my caring pup who would love to sneak under my arms while i was sitting and cuddle next to me or on my lap, the one who loved to give kisses and be loved back, the playful pup who always liked to pick on Shadow.. The pup who never judged me, who was always there for me no matter what, who comforted me on my rough days, and always greeted me with a wagging tail and many kisses, my amazing pup who never let me down and always made my day... Truly a man's best friend. Snickers, there will never be another dog like you, you simply cannot be replaced... I miss you so much buddy, you have left me heartbroken and devastated... I just hope you are ok and safe and that i'll get to see you soon [emoji173]️ wish you could have been here today on this special day, you have taught me so much little buddy. you'll always be in my heart and memories [emoji252]

anuna3yp.jpg

za5use2a.jpg

2yzuvane.jpg

hapy8y2y.jpg

a5upu5uz.jpg

4e8usa8u.jpg

6e5a8aqa.jpg

5edaga5a.jpg

ysedesy7.jpg

7edusa3y.jpg

de4apenu.jpg

u3ase9a2.jpg

4y8u6y8e.jpg

[emoji173]️

https://vimeo.com/103401269

• 3 weeks later...

Belated Happy Birthday. Yes remember the great moments. You never know he may come back to you via another dog...The short life span of dogs means their 'souls' move on.

If you haven't yet read 'A Dog's Purpose' by Bruce Cameron it's a must.

I cried after every 'life' but laughed in glee to the 'human' interactions.

Life 5 was amazing as he ( came back (and did also once as a she) rejoined his human from soul life 2. Human 'boy' now in his 70's....

Has made me understand just a bit more how my Chester 'reads' me and how he really seems to understand all my moods too. Bliss ....sigh

Thank you :) and I have always thought of that, like a reincarnation of Snickers.. I've been looking for a small dog which i've found many but none seem to really call me out..

Call me crazy but I honestly think that in time like you said via another dog, Snickers will come back, and somehow i will know its him, but i just dont know how i will know its snickers or when i will see him again.. Just wish it was soon. I do think Shadow misses him too, and why i think this is because whenever we go for a walk or to a dog park, he's never interested on dogs his size. As soon as he sees a small dog, he wants to bolt towards it and play with it [emoji17]

I have not heard of that book but i will deffineatly look for it and read it (: maybe it will help me as well.

Stephanie Gonzalez