Hi! Husky owners!

Hi! We are from Moscow, Russia. Two huskies: 1st: 1 year old (Hard), 2nd: 5 months (Burevestnik). We like ski-joring, bike-joring. Today, we've gone about 7 km on skies. Hard was pulling and Burevestnik was running near us. We are loking for people all over the world to chat, talk, exchange experienses, photos about huskies. And sorry me for my English (I'm only learning) Some Photos for you:

post-1071-13585946496137_thumb.jpg

post-1071-13585946502642_thumb.jpg

post-1071-13585946509681_thumb.jpg

post-1071-13585946519054_thumb.jpg

Hiya, welcome to the pack :wave:

Fantastic pictures, Hard and Burevestnik look like they enjoy that! Be careful not to over-exercise Burevestnik at such a young age in case it creates problems later in life.

Are they your first huskies? I look forward to seeing more pics of them & watching them grow ...... :D

Welcome to the Pack! Beautiful Huskies! Thanks for posting the pics. We love pics. This is a great site. Looking forward to future posts.