2014 F1 Bets - Australian Gp

Dave

So the first race is almost upon us! Everyone is welcome to join our little game, just place your 'bet' below.

Please see for rules but remember to get your bets in before Qualifying (06:00 GMT Saturday 15th March)

Please copy and past the below and use the same format for your bets

Qualifying

• Guess 1st =
  • Guess 2nd =
  • Guess 3rd =

Race

• Guess 1st =
  • Guess 2nd =
  • Guess 3rd =
  • Guess 4th =
  • Guess 5th =
  • Guess 6th =

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll get used to the new engine sound you know

To be honest I actually like it better. Not a quiet as I thought it was gonna be, but quiet enough to hear lockups and other tire sqeal. Can hear the crowd, can here if any problem with the car, you can here who is driving smoothly and who isnt. On top of that the turbos sound cool

To be honest I actually like it better. Not a quiet as I thought it was gonna be, but quiet enough to hear lockups and other tire sqeal. Can hear the crowd, can here if any problem with the car, you can here who is driving smoothly and who isnt. On top of that the turbos sound cool

Totally agree with all points above :up:

Well for all you overseas F1 fans, I'll let you know that it's quite windy here today, and looks a lot like it did yesterday morning. It's about 7 or 8 degrees cooler today, but definitely looks like some rain will be making another appearance.

Excellent Aaron. Hope it rains a lot LOL