Fruit And Veg

Zenapaws

well I'm hardly going to give her anything that makes her sick, that's why I have asked if you give your dog anything in particular, I've heard carrot and bones help to clean the teeth and pineapple helps when they have had diarrhoea.

My breeder recommended carrot for for my puppy to chew on for entertainment and teeth cleaning they seem to do a good job. Mine is teething now so I have a couple of frozen ones that I will be trying tomorrow to see if they last longer and give some comfort.I know my previous dog would go nuts for watermelon and even loved lettuce. 

I think nutrition wise they add little value but for adding entertainment and helping fill up the greedy-guts dog to lose weight they are useful.

My breeder recommended carrot for for my puppy to chew on for entertainment and teeth cleaning they seem to do a good job. Mine is teething now so I have a couple of frozen ones that I will be trying tomorrow to see if they last longer and give some comfort.

I never thought of freezing carrots!

Let me know what your pup thinks of them, I might just have to freeze a few for my 2 :)