Possible New Baby - Help!

Carly

Looks like you know what you are doing :) and gut feeling is the best. Our boys are both rescues, we were not looking for a particular breedwith charlie, it took 2 months and several visits to find him. Solo was 2nd we looked at and wd knew straight away, as you say thers was a feeling. Keep looking she is out there x

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't anything to do with the puppy herself Gary, we just didn't get "that feeling" when we met her

Ah, just wondered. As they say if it feels good do it if it doesn't walk away. A lot of the time a gut feeling is the best. As Tina has said it sounds like you have a good idea what you are doing so good luck in the hunt and if you need any help you know where we are ;) 

Gary.

So, we only gone and got ourselves a new baby!!!!!

I'll save pictures for when we bring her home (Friday 7th March) as the breeder ones are a bit rubbish and I'd rather introduce you all to her with piccies from her own home, but as a sneak preview I can tell you that she is a polar with bi eyes and we shall be calling her Skye. She was born on Boxing Day 2013 so she'll be around 11 weeks when we bring her home, very excited!

So, how do I get me one of those little age tapes you guys have on you postings?

So, we only gone and got ourselves a new baby!!!!!

I'll save pictures for when we bring her home (Friday 7th March) as the breeder ones are a bit rubbish and I'd rather introduce you all to her with piccies from her own home, but as a sneak preview I can tell you that she is a polar with bi eyes and we shall be calling her Skye. She was born on Boxing Day 2013 so she'll be around 11 weeks when we bring her home, very excited!

So, how do I get me one of those little age tapes you guys have on you postings?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:  now all you need to do is book your self in to husky camp :D  cant wait to see the pics