F1 2014 - Competition Announcement

Dave

So the time is almost upon us, the 2014 Formula 1 season is soon to get underway  :f1:

We ran this last year () and it was loads of fun, going to do it again this year & everyone is invited to try and beat me ;)

The rules for this year competition have changed very slightly with the exclusion of the star driver but additional qualifying points available.

So the rules are:

All players must have their 'bets' in before the start of qualifying (Saturday), if they are posted after this session starts they will not be counted.

Points will be awarded as follows:

Qualifying

• Guess 1st = 10 points
  • Guess 2nd = 5 points
  • Guess 3rd = 1 point

Race

• Guess 1st = 25 points
  • Guess 2nd = 18 points
  • Guess 3rd = 15 points
  • Guess 4th = 12 points
  • Guess 5th = 10 points
  • Guess 6th = 8 points

Please place your bets for each race by copying and pasting the above format which will be at the top of each race thread

Please reply to this thread to express your interest and I will tag you when the first race thread goes live (around one week before the first race)

• 4 weeks later...

The countdown is really on now, I'll be posting the first bets thread this weekend so keep your eyes open for it!

I'll tag everyone who has shown an interest in this thread so you know when it's up.