SibeCare Screenshots

Marc

Thought it was about time I got a few screenshots up of what I've been up to with the sibecare program :)

So here they are .... Most of what you see here are not just mockups. They are fully functional ;)

Wont go into it too much as I think what each screen does is pretty self explainatory, which is how I want the program to be. Simple to use and easy to understand, whilst being usefull.

gallery_2_7_15950.jpg

gallery_2_7_36100.jpg

gallery_2_7_56998.jpg

gallery_2_7_14944.jpg

gallery_2_7_44329.jpg

wow - someone has been busy! Looks really good & easy to use (that's the best bit for me! :rolleyes: )

Question - like you guys, Sarah & Marc, have the 2 boys, Steve & I have our 2. Would we be able to access the same Sibecare sheets (so we could both update Myshka's for example) or is it log-in dependent?

wow - someone has been busy! Looks really good & easy to use (that's the best bit for me! :rolleyes: )

Question - like you guys, Sarah & Marc, have the 2 boys, Steve & I have our 2. Would we be able to access the same Sibecare sheets (so we could both update Myshka's for example) or is it log-in dependent?

There are no logins for the system as its a standalone program that you can use on your PC, so yes anyone who opens it can add items to the program

Looking to have this cater for everyone ..... SO those who want to use it simply to make sure they remember to buy the wormin tabs, they can do it ... Those who want to train their dogs and track the progress they can do that too ... People who are tryin to find out what food is screwin up the little guys stomach..... yep, it'll do that.

LOL .... nope ..

Here's another quick screenshot, although this is not what the final alert will look like ... Has just been coded so that it works for the time being

gallery_2_7_176057.jpg

Just showing the alert popping up just over my taskbar to show kimba needs worming in 3 days. This is an event from my organiser that I have asked to alert me :)

No, you wont need an internet connection. Its a standalone program that will run on your PC.

Having said this, the program will only be available for members of husky owners and a key will need to be requested on the forum in order to activate it. So will need to log on for that :)

• 3 weeks later...