Uk Husky Meets

Marc

Hi  Guys,

This next year we will be looking at getting more of the husky owners meets back on the table as we used to do in the past. As I have said in my previous Christmas message, husky owners even though the biggest has seem to have lost some of its spark over the past 12 month and its about time we show what this place is all about once more.

So, I have now added some fields for UK husky meets to help me identify what people are interested in with regards to meets. All I ask is if our uk based members could spend a min just selecting the UK meet areas they are interested in. This way it will ensure that if we have anything going on within that area I can let you know about it, because lets face it not everyone spends every day on the forum. You can find this by going to your settings (click on your name and click on "My Settings" or by clicking here . You will find the list at the bottom, just check the ones you are interested in and click on save. Simple as that :)

I know this is waaaay off subject, but as the Iowa Camp gets closer, is it a possibility that we could get a section for annual US camps? Info from the camp last year got lost in all the UK camp posts. (I know - STOP being a WHINER, Becky!)

Yeah I dare say I could sort that for ya.

Will have a look at the new section for UK meets as well guys

Can I ask why my posts keep getting deleted please

You can ask in the appropriate place yes (which is not jumping in on one of my topics), however I do believe you were sent a message on this.