PVA glue :(

Guest snowdog

Am just back from sunny Wales blink.gif and its took me a good 1/2 hour to read this lot I think afew of us have gone a little ott over this myself included but the way you express things sometimes Cassie grrrrr anyway.........

If you or anyone as learned anything from this thread and am sure more than Cassie as it was in a way worth every word..........

I for those that don't know Cassie can tell you 1st hand how much she loves Shara but like she says she is 17 any help and advice is better than shouting like we have been doing ( although sometimes you feel like your banging your head )

Told you at the end of my 1st post Cassie you got my number use it thats why we give it you smile.gif

PS thank you for charming it down guys smile.gif

Yes i got heated, thinking of the sibes n you 4get sometimes what your message looks like at other end! so i hope all is forgot and as long as sibes are well and cas

is well thats all that matters xx

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a plastic bowl, danagerus? get f**ked :lol: my 3 year old daughter can clear her own things away and they arnt plastic, and why are you looking after your brother? thats your mums job, if you cant watch your brother and your dogs at the same time then you shouldnt be looking after them both, my 3 dogs have never got anything that my 3 kids have left laying around, my kids clean up after them selves, i drill this into them because i protect them and the dogs

What is your Problem Ice? this thread has stopped and everyone is friend, then you come back after a day and give your 2 pence worth!!!#

Why cant she look after her Brother? is it a crime where you come from? maybe her mum and dad were out! why are plastic bowls not dangerous? they are made out of hardened plastic and i have seen many of my sons break when dropped in a hard floor...

If you have nothing decent to say dont say anything at all!!!!!!!!

i didnt say she cant look after her brother but to me is sounds like she isnt capable if she cant watch what he and the dogs are doing, it could have been the brother that ate something toxic would she have just left him aswell? and to say he cant carry a plastic bowl because he might drop it/ fall on it well i just laugh, next she wont let him carry and toys ect incase he falls with them :lol: and if i want to have my 2 pence worth i will, it seems everyone else has, im an animal lover and love kids seen as i have 3 of my own and im only 22, i had 2 kids by the time i was 17 so age has nothing to do with it here imo

i didnt say she cant look after her brother but to me is sounds like she isnt capable if she cant watch what he and the dogs are doing, it could have been the brother that ate something toxic would she have just left him aswell? and to say he cant carry a plastic bowl because he might drop it/ fall on it well i just laugh, next she wont let him carry and toys ect incase he falls with them laugh.gif and if i want to have my 2 pence worth i will, it seems everyone else has, im an animal lover and love kids seen as i have 3 of my own and im only 22, i had 2 kids by the time i was 17 so age has nothing to do with it here imo

You Sound like a classy bird.....

Okies, guys, the thread was about PVA glue POSSIBLY being licked / swallowed by a husky, the outcome of which is the pup is now fine, has no side effects & everything is hunky dory. Please don't let it descend again into a who can / can't do / look after / is younger than topic, it's not what was posted about.

We all have our opinions on matters, we'd be a boring society if everyone's views agreed, but on THIS thread, can I ask we keep it polite, the issue is over & can we all be friends ......... I don't wanna get angry on my birthday! ;):D

why? because i had my kids young? at least i'll still be young enough to still have a life when they have grown up, i can run around in the park and keep up with them, me and my fella dont regret a thing about having our kids when we did and if some one else has a problem with that you know what they can do? kiss my fu*king arse

TBH Val, can we close this thread? just when you think its all over it pipes up again and its getting boring now.....

Everyone has said there bit, weather it wrong or right and imo everyone has been rude at some point, me included! i will swallow my pride and appologise to everyone i have offended, do not want to make enemies on a family forum or there to be enemies..........

Right i have said my bit and apologised, the next person who pisses me off will get a pasting! you listening Snowdog?????biggrin.gif

Guest snowdog

TBH Val, can we close this thread? just when you think its all over it pipes up again and its getting boring now.....

Everyone has said there bit, weather it wrong or right and imo everyone has been rude at some point, me included! i will swallow my pride and appologise to everyone i have offended, do not want to make enemies on a family forum or there to be enemies..........

Right i have said my bit and apologised, the next person who pisses me off will get a pasting! you listening Snowdog?????biggrin.gif

you can try it but rest assured ill be last one standing lmao2gunsfiring_v1.gif

i'm sorry sarah but that part realy got to me am i also being judged for having my kids young ffs ppl need to know the story before they judge here. i'm not going into it but it was a god send to me to have them young, i like to think it's fate or i would not have any now oh forget it i dont have to explain

I never said i cant look after them coz i can but the only reason we dont alow him to carry his bowls in yet is coz we care about his safty every paerent or sibling has a view on whats right and whats wrong but thats life if you've taught your kids young good on you but everyone is different. I look after him when his mums out or hes off school coz she works. And my babies safty is important to coz if it shattered anyone of them could get hurt. Now we have all made up and become friends again xx

Guest snowdog

I never said i cant look after them coz i can but the only reason we dont alow him to carry his bowls in yet is coz we care about his safty every paerent or sibling has a view on whats right and whats wrong but thats life if you've taught your kids young good on you but everyone is different. I look after him when his mums out or hes off school coz she works. And my babies safty is important to coz if it shattered anyone of them could get hurt. Now we have all made up and become friends again xx

dont worry hun its fine x

why? because i had my kids young? at least i'll still be young enough to still have a life when they have grown up, i can run around in the park and keep up with them, me and my fella dont regret a thing about having our kids when we did and if some one else has a problem with that you know what they can do? kiss my fu*king arse

Someone said something you disagreed with, and before you start I also had a child at that age and so can see why you was upset by the comment. However regardless of this fact, the forum has rules for a reason. Cool the language down.

As for everyone else, this thread is going up and down like a bloody yoyo. The thread was posted, everyone said there piece (myself included). It is clear that Cas did not put some of the things in the way she meant it (ah well, I cant type half the things I want to sometimes), and the conversation is now over. End of story. I'm not closing the thread as I dont think I should have to if Im honest, however if anyone wants to carry on the arguement go ahead, but you will recieve a warning for it.