PVA glue :(

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do take advice form everyone here very oftern they are crated for bed time and when we are out but they dont like being crated when we are in as it fustrates them. As for the ones who said i neglected my dogs would i rugby tackle shura when she slipped out the house just to stop her getting hit by a car when i had a bad back. But like Tony said i love my dogs to but having a roof over our heads is slghtly more important thats why it was very hard to take her i wanted advice before i go down that route. x

MERR CHRISTMAS EVERYONE XXXXX hope we havent fallen out as it is not my aim i didnt mean for this to happen xxxxxx

kira never really minded being in hers if we wanted her in there, but she was usually out, tho since we moved on saturday she hasnt been in there, shes shut in our bedroom instead. I'v also jumped on kira, she got off her harness once, scariest day of my life lol.

we know you love your dogs, just realise that it is unhealthy for them, a much better treat that they will like even more is come chicken or liver, or as one to keep them quiet for a few minutes... a whole raw carrot, cleans their teeth up lovely aswell. Dont just think about the toxicity of chocolate, think of the E-numbers, additives, preservatives and colourings, especially in cereals, it will make the pups hyper, i know kira goes hyper if she had human snack foods....

remember that onions, raisins and graps are toxic too :)

Guest snowdog

I do take advice form everyone here very oftern they are crated for bed time and when we are out but they dont like being crated when we are in as it fustrates them. As for the ones who said i neglected my dogs would i rugby tackle shura when she slipped out the house just to stop her getting hit by a car when i had a bad back. But like Tony said i love my dogs to but having a roof over our heads is slghtly more important thats why it was very hard to take her i wanted advice before i go down that route. x

MERR CHRISTMAS EVERYONE XXXXX hope we havent fallen out as it is not my aim i didnt mean for this to happen xxxxxx

merry christmas hun! did get heated just cos we care, im sorry if i got heated with ya chick, glad to hear you take advice as thats a great thing, tip for ya never ask bout breeding lol

neeko loves grapes double oops lol

sky snatched the last ounce of milk chocolate chips left in the bag one time. thats before i knew she could put her paws up on the counter and reach all the way back to the wall where i had pushed them. unsure.gif

made myself some nice ch. chip pancakes (still cookin) and went to go get changed for work came back downstairs and there's a torn up nestle bag on the floor. shit happens!

Guest snowdog

SHEESH GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me somthing to read why don't you lmao

Thanks for tonning it down peeps save's me having to get my bossy head on tongue.gif

Vodka anyone?

tony told us off loff

holy crap lol bings loves choc n grapes too lol blink.gif (tho not 2geva lol hes fussy lmao) and blaze has just robbed sum choc off my lil bro whos ten but ive told them off like cassie says cant watch um all the time this is the 1st time hes robbed food aswell

cassie how is Shura now? hopes shes bk 2 100% smile.gif

Am just back from sunny Wales blink.gif and its took me a good 1/2 hour to read this lot I think afew of us have gone a little ott over this myself included but the way you express things sometimes Cassie grrrrr anyway.........

If you or anyone as learned anything from this thread and am sure more than Cassie as it was in a way worth every word..........

I for those that don't know Cassie can tell you 1st hand how much she loves Shara but like she says she is 17 any help and advice is better than shouting like we have been doing ( although sometimes you feel like your banging your head )

Told you at the end of my 1st post Cassie you got my number use it thats why we give it you :)

PS thank you for charming it down guys :)

just a little thing i thought of while reading through this, imo 4 years old is not too young to take own things out to the kitchen, get plastic bowls that dont break , and why in gods name would he be eating coco pops with a fork ????? lol dont think there is much danger of a 4 year old with a plastic bowl and a tea spoon doing much damage to themselves takin the bowl out to the kitchen . i have 4 kids here, 16 , 12, 12, and 6, and yes my pack have eaten stuff they shouldnt have , but that is down to counter surfing, the dogs are crated while the kids eat, and they have always taken their own plates etc out, that was b4 we even got the dogs.

on a different note, my last dog ate an entire huge bar of galaxy chocolate, he was only a diddy shih-tzu, he was sick a few times , the vet checked him out , scared the living daylights out of me , but he was fine lol

Shuras her normal self x he wasnt eating with a folk lol i ment in general dangers of it x we've tryed the stair gate lol shura and Lola have figured a way out of it cheeky sods at first i thought oh i might of left it un done but after the 5th time i looked and shes figured it out lol x But even falling with a plastic bowl can be dangerous as if you fall on it it can shatter under you and might stick in you still x We have a very small corridor leading to the kitchen and with the dogs out the tend to get under your feet when you have anything thats anouther reason why we dont let him do it xxx But shuras really good shes her normal bouncy self barking at me coz shes in the crate lol xx

(the way you express things sometimes Cassie grrrrr anyway.........) somtime i dont alwasy know how to put things the way i mean and im sorry for that but please be paitent

somtime i get mixed with what im saying or i dont know how to put it propperly lol x