PVA glue :(

Guest snowdog

Someone said something you disagreed with, and before you start I also had a child at that age and so can see why you was upset by the comment. However regardless of this fact, the forum has rules for a reason. Cool the language down.

As for everyone else, this thread is going up and down like a bloody yoyo. The thread was posted, everyone said there piece (myself included). It is clear that Cas did not put some of the things in the way she meant it (ah well, I cant type half the things I want to sometimes), and the conversation is now over. End of story. I'm not closing the thread as I dont think I should have to if Im honest, however if anyone wants to carry on the arguement go ahead, but you will recieve a warning for it.

fight.gif oly jokin marc please dont warn me !

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think everyone has pretty much covered what I was going to say about taking the dog to the vet even if it means you have to go without and NOT feeding them chocolate/cocoa in any shape or form.

I did want to add though that you kept saying about your other dog, who ate chocolate all his life and it didn't affect him. Millions of people all over the world eat peanuts without any problems, but every so often there is someone who will keel over dead from eating just one tiny peanut. That's what the word "can" means in relation to your dogs and even after reading through all this tread I'm still appalled that anyone who says they care for dogs (as you keep saying you do) would even try and justify feeding them something as a "treat" that is potentially toxic and could kill them at any moment, or cause such severe problems that you'd have to have him put down because you've openly said you wouldn't be able to afford huge continual vets bills for the agony he would be in from toxic poisoning. If you had just said "Oh, I didn't know that about the cocopops! I'll never do that again!" then it wouldn't have been so bad because you'd have admitted your error and learned from your mistake, but you continually tried to defend the fact you gave them something toxic.

At the end of the day, you will live and learn but your dogs may not have that luxury.

(EDIT: apologies for the late post, I had only made it to page 5 when I posted my reply, I didn't get to the part about this conversation being over until just! Sorry!)