Mine do noisy ones that ripple against the wooden floor & gives them a startled expression when they feel the vibration but no smell - or SBD's (silent but deadly) where, with no noise warning, they will clear the room .... so unfortunately, it is normal! It could be the food ....

Oh Val - such a detailed description there blink.gif lmao

My two don't do this very often so i consider myself rather lucky lol The only time they tend to do it is when they get up in a morning and get out of their cage, stretch with their front paws out and backside in the air rolleyes.gif

Years ago, we were asked to trial a new food for Spillers. It was called Suprium and was supposed to be the ultimate dry food. The only problem was, it turned the dogs' pooh dark green and the farts were unbelievable. Imagine the smell of the slimy green mud from the bottom of a stagnant pond full of toxic waste and you might begin to get an idea of what it was like. The farts were so bad they were almost solid and you could have cut them with a knife.

We gave up on the stuff after two weeks and , after a few months it disappeared from the market - Wonder why??

Mick

Years ago, we were asked to trial a new food for Spillers. It was called Suprium and was supposed to be the ultimate dry food. The only problem was, it turned the dogs' pooh dark green and the farts were unbelievable. Imagine the smell of the slimy green mud from the bottom of a stagnant pond full of toxic waste and you might begin to get an idea of what it was like. The farts were so bad they were almost solid and you could have cut them with a knife.

We gave up on the stuff after two weeks and , after a few months it disappeared from the market - Wonder why??

Mick

Yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update on this thread, I asked the Vet when I took Nukka last and she said its most likely diet related so have now started Nukka on a mix she has her kibble in the morning and for lunch and then has raw in the evening and although she still has abit of Gas they dont smell quite so vial and its not quite as frequent! So am slowly weaning off the kibble I think as her stools are much better on the raw aswell! Just want to keep her on the kibble a little longer to make sure she gets all the correct nutrients while shes still growing and then we'll go fully raw! :D

LMAO!! Nope, you are so not alone, hahahaha. Solo just lets em rip, lol. Chewy is not known to be smelly all the time,

and rarely cuts the cheese, but man Solo is well versed in "better in than out, lol. There have been a few times now

when I actually got up to check because it smelled like someone went poo in the playroom, but Iwent in there and found

nothing but 2 sleeping dogs and 1 unbelievably nasty... lingering stench. for such a little guy he could clear a room faster

than my hubby, and believe you-me that says alot! lol. Im quite sure solo and my husband will be kindred spirits, even

though they dont know it yet.