Training today

rose

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures!

We did exactly the same thing today! Unfortunately there was too dark outside to take any pictures. But it´s was funny and dogs really enjoyed. Even if it´s always knows muddy paws and mess. But the real joy of the dogs faces after training makes it all worth. I really just love to watch siberian huskies doing that what they can do best; just simply running and pulling from their whole spirit and heart. :)

Great pics again! How often do you drive with your sibes? And how long distances do you travel with your dogs? Oh, they seem to be having so fun! B)

I vary the distances but we did 2 miles yesterday & 2.8 miles today, we train them each weekend & if off work in the week they will get 1 extra run weekday too but mostly they run @ weekends to keep them keen to run. something for them to look forward to.The furthest we have done is 5 miles which was me/ kavik on the bike.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought if this topic could be general "training pictures"- topic. So here´s few pictures of our training during this winter. More can find in my personal gallery. :)

5valjakko13.jpg

Training with kennel Ikilumen.

5valjakko.jpg

Ruska and Ronja on a break.

5valjakko3.jpg

Whole pack. Leading dogs: Rölli & Milla, Middle: Luna, (owner Jenni Lehto/Ikilumen) And last but not least: Ruska& Ronja

maisema.jpg

Sunset after training

5valjakko11.jpg

Time to go!

• 3 weeks later...