Please Help Me Pick Out A Name!

Picking Name!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which name is the best for my Chow pup?

• Limbo
    • Myth
    • Solo
    • Mason

I am having  a hard time picking a name for my new pup...I'm pretty sure he's starting to think his name is No or Monkey butt. 

Oh and feel free to toss out name suggestions...I'd love to hear them, may just be a great one I didn't think of. :)

lol I tried to think of a more chinese name but the best I could come up with is Dim Sum and I wasn't sure about him being called food. I was hoping for a bit more help, but even the chow forum is like *crickets*

Think it's back to the drawing board. lol 

lol I tried to think of a more chinese name but the best I could come up with is Dim Sum and I wasn't sure about him being called food. I was hoping for a bit more help, but even the chow forum is like *crickets*

Think it's back to the drawing board. lol 

are you sure you want Chinese names because they sound weird LOL my cousin (who speaks Chinese) sometimes call her Pekingese mix "Xiao Gou" which means "small dog". It's just a nickname though. Chinese folks mostly name their pets with repeating words such as "Ling Ling", "Mei Mei", "Ting Ting" and all those. Now you know why I think those names sound weird  :P

oh wait I have just remembered. What about Tao? 

Jacki Chan...love it. lol What a sweet pic. :)

lol Diamond, no, I am not sure I want a Chinese name simply because I don't know if I could even pronounce half of them. I didn't like the common ones...ming, ling, etc.. I don't know how to pronounce Tao either, is it like it's spelled? I've seen that one a lot too so probably not. 

In hindsight, I would of named Rolyx Drama and this pup Rolyx, but at that time...I couldn't think of a name for Ro and in haste used the name because I didn't think I'd have a chow again any time soon. Go figure. Which is one of the biggest reasons I tried not to name this pup in haste...but now I'm just kind of like, "Hey you...monkey butt..."

Well Sigmund Freud had a chow he call him Jo-fi.....or u can  call him Confucius  as the great chinese philosoph....

I actually knew that, though I didn't know his name. Jo-fi is kind of neat. May have to ponder some more. :) Naming puppies should be a sport.

Karma?

Chaos?

Just thought I would throw those out there.  They will be the names of my next sibes.  However Sushi is cute too.

I actually had Karma wrote down as one, but it wasn't one to make the cut...I figured with Chows bad rap, I best not tempt fate. My parrot is named Chaos, so so much for that one. lol

I think I have it down to Solo or Mason...just making a firm decision is the hard part. 

My friend had one called gemma, bit girly though. Be nice to have anither solo though.

Yeah nice name, just too girly. :) It's down to Solo and Mason...such a tough choice, love both names. Someone told me not to name him solo because it would become too confusing with the word "no." Eh don't think I agree with that, Ro has never had an issue with it and his name is closer than that. 

Maybe I just need to flip a coin. lol Thanks guys, you been great! :)

Well after saying the other names out loud and trying them out, I just wasn't feeling any of them. I was close to going with Mason, but then a recent visit to my vet reminded me that was her name. :facepalm: Decided to go with Jasper [smooth operator]. It has always been a name I liked from back in my teens so guess it's as good as any.

And see....he's happy about it!

post-8098-0-30551600-1368831496_thumb.jp