And then there were 3...

So, we've been on this forum (not very active though :[) I've come to introduce our new baby girl. This past Friday i was taking a short cut from our local Humane Society and the Dog park. This road passes by Animal control which is right next to the airport. In front of me was an Large SUV which pulled to the side. I kept driving but within 30 feet i heard yelling and arguing. I slowed down and was checking in my rearview mirror. I see 2 men throw this black and white animal out of the back of the suv, get in the car, and drive back where they came. I turned around and this is what i found cowering at the fence separating the road from the runway:

DSCF3512.jpg

DSCF3468.jpg

DSCF3460.jpg

Mickey and Cheyenne really love and enjoy her. She does have some naughty habits...

I do believe it is fate! God also sent Cheyenne to me in almost the same way... I think he's sending me a message: MUUSSTTT HAVEEEE HUSKIESSSS!!!!

Hahaha. Yes she's doing remarkably well. It's a week today and it seems like she's been with us for months!

Thats funny hes sending me the exact same message!! unfortunatly my house is too small so hes gunna have to let me win the lotto one of these days so I can expand and really get on with my calling! :D